07 Oct 2010
Interested in submitting articles or blogging for www.ElectricityPolicy.com?
TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE
Did you give a paper at a conference? Share your ideas with a larger audience.
We edit actively but thoughtfully, mindful of the breadth of our audience. We edit to the level of an ordinarily well-informed industry reader or utility regulator.
We aim to make each article clear and persuasive.
Articles should include all source material, tables, and graphics.
Don’t worry too much about formatting footnotes or endnotes. But please include all information needed for a proper citation: author(s), title, auspices under which the work was published (organization or publisher); link to online source, if any; and date.
TO SUBMIT A BLOG POST
Some areas to consider –
- How to make the grid more accessible, efficient, reliable – and smart;
- How to deal with climate change in the face of a growing world population;
- How best to integrate renewables into the grid, and with baseload generation;
- How to capture the vast energy efficiency opportunities we are missing;
- How to reform regulation to incent the industry behaviors and results we want.
Blog posts may be one or two paragraphs or as long as two pages.
Please provide your name, affiliation, and contact information with all submissions. If you prefer to use a screen name, however, that’s fine with us.
You will have a chance to see your submission, which we reserve the right to edit, before it posts.